eMLDSC 2016 - eBay Machine Learning and Data Science Conference
March 1 - 3, 2016, San Jose, California
We are happy to announce eMLDSC 2016, the very first eBay Machine Learning and Data Science Conference devoted to the Machine Learning and Data Science community in eBay. We will host selected speakers from various industries, research and universities, and eBay groups that conduct research in Machine Learning and/or Data Science and apply their research to build better systems and products.
The conference will cover presentations, demos, tutorials, and poster sessions covering following relevant topics:
- Applications of Machine Learning and Data Science case studies (Lessons learned)
- New platforms and tools for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Tutorials on how to apply algorithms, tools, and frameworks to new domains
- New research developments and ideas in machine learning and data science
If you and your team are practicing Machine Learning and/or Data Science to solve challenging problems in today’s commerce world, this is a great opportunity to connect with the research and engineering community, within and outside of eBay, to discuss latest algorithms, tools, and platforms. The conference will provide a forum to to facilitate collaboration across the company and broader research world and showcase the investments that eBay is making in these areas.
Looking forward to seeing you there*
*Disclosure: If more participants register than we are able to accommodate in the facilities, we might have to run a raffle. We’ll notify all of the accepted attendees at the latest 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Please keep your abstract/blurb to 300 words or less
- In Keywords section please indicate which method of communication you’d like to use to showcase your work at the conference: Presentation, Demo, Tutorial, and Poster.
- Please note this event is external facing, along with this website. Please follow company’s guiding principles on publication and information sharing.
- Submission Link: Click here
- Marc Delingat
- David Goldberg, Search Technology
- JD Ruvini, Information Extraction Science
- Robinson Piramuthu, Computer Vision
- Tom Blake, Economy
- Matt Gardner, Data Evangelist
- Mitch Wyle, Trust Science
- Dave Hsu, Selling
- Tomer Meron, Merchandising
- Petra Hofer, Technology
- Dan Fain, Search Technology
- Marc Delingat, Global Product Experience
- Hassan Sawaf, Human Language Technology
- Yana Huang, Business Operations
- Angela Tamboura, Admin